This game is super cool! Good luck developing the game! 🤗😃😀
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Protect the kingdom from enemies.
Veliz: Conquer is a tower defense game and the goal is straightforward: To defend the kingdom from enemies! Every character in the game has unique abilities and uses. Get the perfect combination of heroes and lead them in the battlefield to defeat every enemies, including the bosses!
Some army is trying to conquer the kingdom! You must protect it from the outside, or else all is lost. You have been just appointed the new commander and your job is to lead your army. Learn your army and their army as well and strategize every move they make! As the game goes, you learn new things about the enemy's army. Are they just an army? Or is there something special about them?
- Defend your kingdom using heroes! They are the ones that you will lead.
- Not all heroes kill enemies. Some have other uses like the Fairy (see above), in which their goal is to generate life that will be used to spawn heroes.
- Choose heroes wisely because you can only hold a maximum of 8 per level.
- Place your heroes wisely as well, the ones who do not kill should be placed far from the enemies as they are the ones with low health.
- You can learn the abilities, uses and types of every hero in the Almanac!
- There are different types of enemies but they only have one goal: To get inside of the kingdom.
- Some enemies don't attack but only run. Some enemies are really slow and some enemies are really fast.
- Some enemies attack only when they are attacked while some purposely try to kill all of the heroes before trying to get inside of the castle.
- Every enemy have unique abilities and uses as well. You can learn them in the Almanac. Note that an enemy will only unlock in the Almanac if you encountered it before.
- Bosses are the strongest enemies and they're usually bigger in size as well.
- They only show up on the last level of every stage and usually, they are alone.
- They have more abilities than the enemies that can damage or kill multiple heroes at once, so lead your heroes wisely.
- All bosses are entirely different from each other so don't expect that they will have similar abilities. All bosses kill but they kill in different ways. Always expect the unexpected.
- As you can see, there are 8 slots and each contains a hero that you will use in the game. By default, you can only use 4.
- To spawn a hero, you need Life. Life is shown in the yellow bar above. To generate life, you need fairy. At the start of every level, the life cost of a fairy is 0 and it increases every time you spawn it. (It doesn't decrease when a fairy dies.)
- There is only a limit of how many you can spawn a hero in the battlefield. It is called the Hero Limit. You can see the hero limit at the left of the life bar, it has a face beside it. As you can see, it increases when you spawn a hero and decreases when a hero dies.
- The hero slots, life, and hero limit can be upgraded in the Shop.
- The display below the life bar is the stage and level that you are currently playing. Using the example above, it is playing Stage 1 and Level 9.
- You can pause the game anytime by clicking the pause button at the right of the life bar.
- You can fast forward the game to 2x by clicking the fast forward button at the right of the pause button. To bring it back to 1x, just click it again.
I hope you have fun playing this game and any feedback is appreciated! The game is not done yet but I'm actively developing it. You can support and help me by donating just a tiny amount or if you do not want to spend, you can share it for free! Always look at my devlogs for the update of the game. You can reach me by commenting below because I always check it.
Click download now to get access to the following files: